WHO: 2020 Grad – 2021 Grad – *2022 Grad recommended by HS coach with varsity video!
WHEN: 5-8pm, Sunday, March 3rd, 2019
WHERE: Pittsburgh Indoor Sports Arena – 22 Rich Hill Rd, Cheswick, PA 15024
*What do YOU gain from a MFE Camp?
*Our Athletes Get Evaluated!
*Our Athletes Get Coached!
*Our Athletes Get Educated!
*Our Athletes Get Exposure!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT: College Recruiting Seminar, Speed & Agility Training, Position Specific Drill Work, Position Specific Group & Competition – (QB – WR) / (LB – TE/RB) / (OL/DL) & Group Work in both Run Game & Pass Game for OL/DL & Group Pass w/QB/WR/TE/RB – LB-DB’s.
- 150 Athletes with 10 – 1 player to coach ratio.
- Position Specific Drills
- Direct On Field Contact With Coaches
- Meet And Greet With experienced Coaches at every level of play
1. CAMP PRICE:
FREE to select athletes recommended by HS Coach!
2. WHAT TO BRING to CAMP:
- Workout shorts – Camp T-Shirt provided at registration
- No equipment other than cleats and Mouth Guard available at Camp!
3. WHAT YOU Will BE Trained ON:
- 40 Yard Dash Start and Take off
- Shuttle Run (5-10-5)
- Broad Jump
- Core Strength Drills
- Position specific Skill Training for Each Position – (QB / RB / WR / TE / OL / DL / LB / DE / DB / LS / Kicker / Punter)
4. ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES:
*Recruiting Seminar for Parents hosted by long time Ivy League College Coach: Reviewing the recruiting process from someone in the business for 20+ years as a college coach!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Position Specific Drills and Advanced Coaching
- 1 on 1 Competitions
- Great atmosphere for parents
- An energetic work atmosphere / Great work ethic / drills and 1 on 1’s video / Great character coaches
Over 150+ years of coaching will be on display teaching and instructing athletes:
Experienced coaches with coaching at the D-1 – NFL – HS levels.