Your Pathway to College eBook by MyFootball Evaluation
Recruiting Questions Every Family Should Ask
- Are you a College Football Player?
- Which Division Level of College Football fits your size, speed and athletic skills the best?
- Have you discussed the real costs of going to college with your Family?
- Is a scholarship a must for you to be able to go to college?
- Are you on track academically to get into a 4 year college?
- Have you decided on what you want to study in college?
- Have you considered weather, cost, distance from home, potential playing time and admission requirements for colleges you are interested in?
- Do you understand recruiting timelines for college coaches?
- Do you have a strategy and Game Plan for getting recruited?
- Do you understand how Combines work and what kind of impact they have on you being recruited?
- Do you know what kind of camps will benefit you the most and get you the most college recruiting exposure?
- How often should you communicate with a college coach?
- What are the most effective ways to communicate with them? Phone, Text, Email, Social Media, In Person?
- How important is your Highlight Video and what is the best way to organize it?
- Should you hire a Recruiting Service to help you with recruiting?
The first step is to get professionally evaluated so you know which schools and college division levels you can realistically compete and be successful in!
Up Next: Get Evaluated